Personal Information Held by the Company
The Company holds the following types of personal information:
- Personal information gathered from customers in the course of business activities (name, gender, mailing address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and other personal information provided on application forms and contracts).
- Sales histories, service provision data and other information gained in the course of implementing business deals.
Uses of Personal Information
Personal information held by the Company is only used for the purposes listed below, and is not used for any other reason without the express permission of the provider.
- Implementing business deals, managing contracts, carrying out post-contract management and providing aftersales services.
- Providing information to customers through direct mail and other means about products and services supplied by the Company, and products and services supplied by NOF METAL COATINGS GROUP companies regarded as useful to customers. Customers may choose not to receive this information by informing the Company to this effect.
Protection and Management of Personal Information
Under the supervision of the Chief Information Security Officer, responsible for the overall management of personal information provided by customers, individuals within each department that handle personal information have been appointed to ensure this data is appropriately managed. The Company also takes every precaution to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to third parties. Appropriate and reasonable security measures are applied in respect to risks such as the loss or destruction of, or illegal access to, information held by the Company. Appropriate remedial actions are taken if issues arise.
In addition to the above, the Company works to improve the systems and measures used to protect personal information based on an ongoing review.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company does not disclose or supply personal information provided by customers to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned. However, in the following cases, personal information may be disclosed or provided to third parties without the individual’s consent.
- If required to do so by law.
- In the event that it is difficult to gain consent from an individual when human life, safety or property is threatened.
- In the event that it is difficult to gain consent from an individual when there is a need to improve public health or promote healthy childhood development.
- In the event that gaining consent from an individual may prevent national agencies, local public bodies and agencies mandated to carry out their activities from gaining the cooperation needed to execute their duties as defined by law.
Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling
The Company sometimes outsources the handling of personal information in order to provide customers with a better service. Only companies recognized as capable of handling this information in an appropriate manner are selected. These companies implement a range of measures to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal information, including the management and secure storage of any information held, and steps to prevent the re-provision of this data to other parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
At any time, individuals can request that the Company discloses information held about them. The Company will respond without delay to any requests of this nature. Please use the contact details below if you would like to make such a request.
Amending or Deleting Personal Information
In the event that personal information held by the Company contains errors, individuals can request that the Company amends or deletes this information. Following a request of this nature, the Company immediately investigates the cause of the error and amends or deletes the information if requested to do so. Please use the contact details below if you would like to make such a request.
NOF METAL COATINGS EUROPE S.A.
ZAET Creil Saint Maximin, 120 rue Galilée – CS 50093
60106 CREIL CEDEX – FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)3 44 64 63 62
- Access Log Files – The Company uses access log files for monitoring website traffic and other reasons. These files enable the Company to collate data on website user behavior, such as the pages viewed, the time spent on each page, the site visited prior to accessing the NOF METAL COATINGS GROUP website and page transitions, as well as information about the type of Internet browser and operating system used by website visitors. Access log files are not used to gather personal information.
- Cookies – The use of the website may result in the creation of cookies (“cookie files”) in the computer of visitors. The connection cookies record information relating to the navigation on the website, and store information that visitors have entered during navigation. NOF METAL COATINGS EUROPE will be able to consult this information on connection cookies during subsequent visits without visitors having to enter them again. NOF METAL COATINGS EUROPE confirms that visitors may object to the registration of these files by configuring their browsers in accordance with their respective setting modes.
- Privacy Notices Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation – We provide data subject in the European Economic Area (EEA) with this information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.